On the first day of 2015, Canada launched its new Express Entry Visa System which was designed with the aim of making it easier for employers in Canada to source suitable human resource from abroad. This system is in turn a boon for candidates all over the world who seek befitting and satisfying jobs in Canada. The system seeks to improve the visa selection process for Canadian permanent residency overall, hence reducing the processing time to a maximum of six months.
Professionals who want to shift to Canada permanently can take help of the Express Entry program and fulfill their wish through Skilled Worker program, Skilled Trades program or the Canadian Experience Class.
Besides these, under this program, provinces and territories of Canada can also nominate candidates through theProvincial Nominee Programs. These are:
• British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program Visa
• Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Visa
• Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (Ontario PNP) Visa
• Quebec Immigration Program
• Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Visa
• Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Visa
• New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program Visa
• Nova Scotia Nominee Program Visa
• Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program Visa